Christmas Tree Festival
17th - 24th December 2016
Join us for this exciting community event in the heart of High Wycombe!
Take part in our festival!
- We have 30 fresh 6ft Christmas trees with stands available for decoration
- Reserve one of these trees via the form below or by email and then decorate it with lights and a theme to reflect your organisation. Be bold! This is an ideal opportunity for our local community to find out more about you.
- The church will be open for the tree dressing between 2pm and 8pm on Friday 16th December.
- We are asking for a contribution of £20 to decorate a tree, payable by cheque or cash. If you are able to increase your donation, we would of course be delighted.
- You are welcome to take home your tree (excluding the stand) on 24th December. Otherwise, decorations can be collected between 10am and 2pm on Tuesday 3rd January.
- The trees will be allocated in order of booking receipt - for further information please contact us by email
We would be grateful if your donation could be made on or before 16th December. Cheques should be made payable to All Saints PCC and can be sent to All Saints Parish Office, 8 Castle Street, High Wycombe, Bucks. HP13 6RF.
To find out about other Christmas Tree Festivals across the UK please visit